Login to your Elkhart.Net email
- Reveal your account password to others or allow use of your account by others (other than authorized users in your household). At no time can there be simultaneous use of the same user name and password combination. Should you violate this promise, Interlink Group may at it's sole discretion, and without notice: a) disconnect and/or suspend your service OR b) charge you for an additional account at the rate charged for your account, for each occurence during the month in which the violation occurred.
- Post e-mailing of scams such as 'make-money-fast' schemes.
- Post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes
- Use a personal account for high volume or commercial use, or use of Residential ADSL for network use such as Web server, Email server, FTP server for access by outside networks. If you would like to provide high-volume or commercial services, please contact Interlink Group for information about opening up a commercial account.
- Use any software or device that would allow a dialup account to stay logged on while you are not in active use of Interlink Group services or use of the account for the purpose of operating a server of any type.
Interlink Group reserves the right to disconnect after fifteen (15) minutes of inactivity, as detected through electronic means. This time is approximate and subject to change without notice in Interlink Group's sole discretion. Electronic or mechanical means to avoid an inactivity disconnect are strictly prohibited. Electronic or mechanical means include, but are not limited to "pinging" the mail server, employing electronic or software autodialer features to maintain an active connection or repeatedly checking for mail by auto login to the mail server.